“God sometimes takes us into troubled waters not to drown us, but to cleanse us.”
– TheDailyPositive.com (via thedailypozitive)
“You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.”
– Rumi (via observando)
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
– Abraham Lincoln (via observando)
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.”
– Joseph Campbell (via observando)
“The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.”
– Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free (via observando)
“Novels aren’t just happy escapes; they are slivers of people’s souls, nailed to the pages, dripping ink from veins of wood pulp. Reading the right one at the right time can make all the difference.”
– Brandon Sanderson (via mirroir)
I like when things are happy, hopeful, and honest.
home archive themes